The Milton Executive has had very productive discussions with the Town of Milton over the last several months. They are FINALLY willing to pursue the possibility of Winter Tennis in Milton with a third party operator. As such, the reconstruction of our courts (originally scheduled for spring 2017) will be delayed until 2018.
During this time, the Town with our input will be putting out a RFP and selecting a vendor to operate and install a winter bubble. Planning and designing will occur with all parties with a target start date for reconstruction in the spring of 2018. We would close for the 2018 outdoor season instead.
We will keep you posted on the updates with the Town and please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
In the mean time……Let’s get ready for another great summer at the Milton Tennis Club!!!
We are prepping all the programs and staffing for another season, so please come back and join us for more:
- Saturday Junior lessons
- Lakeshore League – Division 1
- Intercounty Competitive Tennis (Junior, Majors, A, B, C teams)
- Houseleague run by Jeff Truswell
- Singles ladder (the busiest ladder in the GTA)
- Lessons/Clinics with Coach Andre and Coach Mihai
- Social by Abegail
We are going to be accepting registrations in person at the following locations and times:
- Milton Mall on Saturday February 25th from 10am -2pm,
- Clubhouse on April 22/23 from 10am – 2pm
- Clubhouse April 29/30 from 10am – 2pm