Please behave with courtesy and consideration at all times. Refrain from disrupting the play of those on court.
- Do not cross behind other courts while play is in progress.
- Close gates firmly behind you when entering and leaving the playing area.
- Any balls coming on your court should be returned promptly to the rightful owner but NOT while play is in progress.
- Never interrupt others to ask for return of your tennis ball. Wait until play has stopped.
- Spectators are not allowed in the playing area. Only those listed on the court booking, authorized MTC staff and volunteers are allowed on court. Animals and children should be properly supervised off court.
- When waiting or watching play in progress, conversation should be kept low so that you do not interfere with the concentration of players on court.
- Yelling, foul language, facility abuse, or other inappropriate behaviour is unacceptable.
- Do not play on wet courts or when there is lightning overhead.
Disruptive or unsafe behaviour may result in your being removed from the facility at the discretion of MTC staff or Executive.