Competitive Interclub Play for Adult Members
Homeless for 2018 The Milton Tennis Club would like to thank the following Clubs for hosting our home games. We wouldn’t be competing this year without your help!
- Nassagaweya Tennis Club
- The Tennis School
Three men and three women play best-of-three-set matches (ladies doubles, men’s doubles and mixed).
MTC has a team in West Division A with away matches in Brampton, Oakville, Mississauga and Toronto.
Eight men and four women play six best-of-three-set matches (ladies doubles, men’s doubles 1, 2 & 3 and mixed 1 & 2).
MTC has two Division B – West teams with away matches in Bramalea, Brampton, Georgetown and Orangeville.
Each InterCounty team will carry at least 12 men and 6 women as regular players with an unlimited number of subs listed for matches in which regular players are not available.
Four men and four women play two sets of doubles and one set of mixed. MTC has a Division 1 (4.5+) team. Home matches are on Mondays. Away matches are Mondays or Wednesdays. Division 1 has clubs in Burlington, Hamilton, Mississauga and Oakville.
The Lakeshore team will carry at least 6 men and 6 women as regular players with an unlimited number of subs listed for matches in which regular players are not available.
- New members interested (and returning members who didn’t play interclub last year) are required to attend at least one of the try-out dates.
- Last year’s team members are not required to try out but they are not guaranteed a spot on a team.
- Everyone is evaluated re skill level and their effectiveness as a doubles partner.
- Members will be assigned as team regulars or subs.
- Players attending try-outs who are not selected by a team captain as a regular may be listed as a sub
For questions about playing Adult Interclub or helping out, please contact our Director, Adult Programs.
Competitive Interclub Play for Junior Members
- Saturday Afternoons
- 6 matches (Under 18: 2 singles and 1 doubles / Under 14: 2 singles and 1 doubles) played by 6 to 8 players.
For questions about playing Junior InterCounty or helping out, please contact our Director, Junior Programs.