(for Adult and Junior Members)
Competitive Interclub Play for Adult Members
- New members interested in team play (and returning members who didn’t play interclub last year) are invited to attend one of our recruitment sessions.
- Former players looking to switch teams are also welcome.
- Last year’s team members are not required to attend but are not guaranteed a spot on a team.
- Everyone is considered re skill level and their effectiveness as a doubles partner.
- Members will be assigned as team regulars or subs.
Please email our Adult Director if you plan to attend.
Three men and three women play best-of-three-set matches (ladies doubles, men’s doubles and mixed).
MTC has a team in West Division A with away matches in Brampton, Oakville, Mississauga and Toronto.
Wednesday Mornings @ NTC
Eight women play best-of-three-set doubles matches.
This is a combined MTC & Nassagaweya Tennis Club team playing in the A West Division.
Tuesday Nights (B Division)
Thursday Nights (A & C Divisions)
A & B Divisions
Eight men and four women play six best-of-three-set matches (ladies doubles, men’s doubles 1, 2 & 3 and mixed 1 & 2).
Monday Nights (Divisions 1 & 2)
Four men and four women play two sets of doubles and one set of mixed.
- Home matches are on Mondays.
- Away matches are Mondays or Wednesdays.
For questions about playing Adult Interclub or helping out, please contact our Director, Adult Programs.
Competitive Interclub Play for Junior Members
MTC has 3 teams in the ITCA Juniors League. 2 U14-U18. 1 Mixed.
All Stars U14-U18
- 9 single and doubles matches
- 6 to 12 players
- World Team Tennis format
- At least 4 players
For questions about playing Junior InterCounty or helping out, please contact our Director, Junior Programs.
Homeless for 2018 MTC thanks the following clubs for offering their help last year!
Malton Tennis Club
Nassagaweya Tennis Club
The Tennis School