New Courts in 2018!!
RETURNING MEMBER REGISTRATION
If you are a returning member, please use your last year’s login info from Gigasports to renew. CLICK HERE
NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Milton Tennis Club Registration Process for NEW Members
- If you are New Member, please CLICK HERE
- Fill up all the required fields
- Click “Register”
- An email confirmation will be sent to you
- Click the link enclosed in that email to access your account
- Follow the step by step instructions provided in the link
- After member registration payment has been made, please click the return to Merchant
- Click on “Program Sign-up” and chose the appropriate program
Note: Some of our programs has 2 time slots (Saturday: 9:00-10:00am or 10:30-11:30am), our system will not confirm the time (that should not be an issue) instead it will direct you to payment.
- Make a payment and once payment is made, you’re all set.
After you get your membership you can register online for many of the programs and events run by the Club’s volunteers including:
- Saturday and Sunday Junior Progressive Tennis Lessons
- Adult House League
- Singles Ladder
2017 Membership Fees*
|Junior (under 18 as of December 31, 2015)||$60|
|Senior (ages 60+)||$75|
|Adult (ages 18-59)||$125|
|Family (2 Adults plus Juniors in the same household)||$260|
* membership and programming refunds may be issued at the discretion of the Club Executive. A $15 administrative fee will be withheld from any refund granted. Once programmes have started and are running as scheduled, their fees are non-refundable.
If you have questions about membership, please e-mail our Membership Director.
Please register directly with Head Pro, Andre Szczurowski, if you’re interested in any off his offerings. Click here for Andre’s programs and lessons rates.