Milton Tennis Club is a non-profit, volunteer-run, summer community club welcoming new members. We are very proud of our Club and what we have to offer. Our season starts in May and runs through September.
- 8 lit hard courts
- Clubhouse with kitchen, lounge, TV and showers
- Online court booking up to 7 days in advance
- Lessons and clinics for all ages and levels of play
- Adult and Junior Interclub competition
- Adult House League (novice and competitive)
- Adult and Junior Singles Challenge Ladders
The objects of MTC are:
- To promote tennis and good sportsmanship for the enjoyment of all members.
- To promote constructive community spirit.
Volunteers run the Milton Tennis Club. Be willing to help out, make friends, and support your Club. The success of our programs depends on both the participation of members and the commitment and dedication of our volunteers. MTC can be proud of our community spirit, and we encourage all members to share in the effort.